Global Diagnostic Labs, LLC ("Global 7" "we," "us" and "our").
4. How Information Is Used. We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes: " to provide the Site to you and improve the Site; " to provide, operate, improve, and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us; " to send you special offers; " for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Site; " to fulfil your requests; " for research and analysis purposes; " to communicate with users; and " to enforce our Terms of Service or other applicable policies.
5. Sharing of Information. We may share and disclose information as described at the time information is collected or as follows.
A. With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf We share information, including personal information, with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site and to provide data analysis services, to send out email updates about the Site, and provide marketing and advertising services for us.
B. For Legal Purposes We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
C. With Partners and Customers of Global 7 We share information, including personal information, with our partners and customers who have engaged us to provide the Site. For example, we may provide the Site to healthcare providers who are using the Site and associated personal information to provide service to those under their care.
D. Corporate Changes We may transfer information, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, sale, acquisition or other change of ownership or control by or of us or any affiliated company (in each case whether in whole or in part).
6. Security of Your Information. We use reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Site and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information that you provide to us through the use of the Site. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes to or losses of data. Users of the Site are responsible for maintaining the security of any code, password, user ID or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to our Site. In order to protect you and your data, we may suspend your use of the Site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
8. Children. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of thirteen. No parts of our Site are directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of thirteen.
9. Do Not Track the Site does not support “Do Not Track” with respect to the Site at this time. Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For all the details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
10. Contact Information
Global 7 Diagnostics
3240 Pointe Pkwy. Suite 200
Norcross, GA 30092